If you’re doing your own taxes, you may be leaving money on the table!
What does it cost?
Before we begin work, I will quote a fee and ask for a deposit.
Here are the most common cost scenarios.
- You have a W-2 or a couple of them
- You have no children
- You may be married
- You may be self-employed
- You receive 1099s from your clients
- You use your car to get back and forth to gigs
- You don’t have a home office
Credits for Kids
- You have some children or dependents
- You qualify for the Earned Income Credit
- Preparation fee: Between $220 and $300
Small Business Owner
- You have an LLC or Sub S
- You own a home
- You use your vehicle for business
- Preparation fee: Between $450 and $1200
- You forgot something on last year’s return
- You must respond to an IRS form request
- Preparation fee: $215 and up
We need just 3 things to
set up an appointment
Or call to book an appointment
Book an Appointment