Just in from the US Department of the Treasury –




The bottom line here is that if you are a same gender married couple with a valid marriage license in any state that recognizes marriage equality, you can begin to file your Federal tax returns as a married couple.

If you have been legally married to your same gender partner at any time since December 31, 2010, you can AMEND and file as a married couple. Since the law was found to be unconstitutional, it is as if it never happened.

I can help you navigate the process in two ways –

Do you want to know what it would look like to amend? I’ll handle that for you for a very modest fee of $149.00. Click on this button to start the process.

Ready to just throw down and amend your tax filings? Then, click here.

Select years to amend
2012 $149.00 USD2011 $159.00 USD2010 $159.00 USD


More information? Here are a few things for you to read.

Enhanced by Zemanta
%d bloggers like this: